" COVID FREE"
Closed circuit aspirator for large volumes of biological fluids
Tested according to ISO standards 21702:2019
- REDUCE THE CROSS CONTAMINATION
- Eliminates any type of container
- Improved Security - Reduces exposure risk
- Cuts expenses - Saves money
- Saves time and labor - Less workload
Healthcare -Associated Infection Reductions (H.A.I.)
THE ANTI-MICROBIAL EFFICIENCY OF SILVER IONS
• Protects 24h a day, 7 days a week, and thus between 2 clean
• 7 days a week, and then between 2 cleaning operations
• Protects inaccessible areas
• Inhibits the development up to 99.99% of the germs tested in conformity with the ISO 22196 standard
•4.5 log reduction of the bacterial population• Prevents the formation of biofilm
All silver-based antimicrobials act against bacteria through the action of silver ions (Ag +)
Silver ions interact with bacterial cells through 3 mechanisms:
1. Penetrate through the cell membrane 2. Inhibit cell respiration 3. Attack the DNA of the microbe to block cell reproduction
DISINFECTION AND SAFETY
SUPER S.HO.W. - is designed and made to allow healthcare professionals the management of organic liquids in total security, in compliance with legal regulations, to avoid the risk of biological contamination.
SUPER S.HO.W. - Avoids the continual lifting of loads by the operators, like the fluid collection bags, eliminating the risk of fluid leakage, for incidental breakage due to handling/movimentation.
SUPER S.HO.W. - MODE- Aspiration of infected biological fluids - activates a disinfection in real time, with precision peristaltic pump for the correct dosage of the disinfectant.- Internationl Patent No. 12745521.0-1356
SUPER S.HO.W. has a high level of self-disinfection of the equipment, to ensure the maximum security.
The disinfection process is automatic - The disinfection efficacy and reduction is of 99.6% (Single Dose Disinfectant System). Medical device Class IIa
SUPER S.HO.W. - In the Operating Room -the largest tank of 60 liters, during surgical procedures, eliminates the engagement of health care personnel, in the substitutions/change of the containers used for collecting the liquids
SUPER S.HO.W. – In Wards -allows quick emptying of the the collecting bags, of biological liquids, saves time and streamlines labor of the personell, increases effciency and individual security.
SUPER S.HO.W. - In ICUs - allows the quick emptying of the ultrafiltrate bags, directly from the equipment, ( C.V.V.H unit) saves time, and streamlines labor of the personell, increases effciency and individual security.
COSTS AND ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
SUPER S.HO.W. - allows to reduce considerably, the use of disposable containers, decreasing the operating costs
More respect for the environment, Less plastic, Less pollution, Less costs
Where is used
UROLOGY-, - interventions, of T.U.R.P. and P.C.N.L. - are the most suitable, where they use from 15 to 50 liters of solution ( eg. mannitol, saline, etc ) per surgical operation.
- The operating room floor is almost dry during surgery.
- The surgical liquid in the collection bag is always minimal during surgery.
- NO longer use of disposable containers, or buckets for the collection of liquids.
Orthopaedics, - arthroscopy of the shoulder and hip are the right choice, where are used 15/20 liters of liquid, per surgical intervention.
- The floor of the operating room is almost dry during surgery.
- Reduces drastically the use of disposable containers.
- Eliminates, the bucket for the collection of liquids during surgery
C.V.V.H.- (Continuous Veno-Venous Hemofiltration) is an elective application for SUPER S.HO.W., every 24h , 20-25 liters of ultrafiltrate are collected as special wastes
- SUPER S.HO.W - Aspires the ultrafiltrate from the bag, directly from the equipment, which bag, can be reused, the ultrafiltrare is collected in the 60 liters tank.
- No handling of the ultrafiltrate bag, ( 5-10 liters) for disposal.
- No contact from operators with the ultrafiltrate, virtually, contaminated